Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Collection and Accessories




 I made Maya a couple of flower children for our Spring collection. I didn't use wool felt which made a huge difference. But I plan on making a couple more when I do get wool. She really likes them. She couldn't wait to show Daddy. I needle felted the Spring maiden last year and have another in the works. 
 I finally finished a necklace for my Mom I started last year! I don't know why it took me so long. I think she bought the flower in Hawaii and we bought the pearls at a really cute bead store In WA.
 And I thought I would give hairclips a go. Maya loves doing her hair, or at least accessorizing it. I'm not that good at free hand embroidering but these were super simple and fun to make. Check out Urbanhousewife's hairclip collection here. Fabulous!  And I just now learned how to do that cool linky thing. 

No comments: