Friday, April 11, 2008

Encinitas



 The other day Maya and I went to Encinitas to check out what the Magical Child had to offer. Her birthday is coming up and I found a couple things that she is really going to like. Afterwords we went to my new favorite park. I'm sure it gets packed in the summer because it's practically right on the beach. As we made our way back up the path to our car a squirrel stopped to say hi. He was really into us for some reason. Every time someone came by he ran into the bush and back to us when they were out of site. It was pretty bazaar. We must have smelt really good.

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

This is our hang out spot!!! Call me next time you want to come up - we'll meet you there or you can come over to the house for some sprinkler fun :)