Friday, April 25, 2008

Caffeine Overload

 Today I decided to get an extra shot of espresso in my latte and boy am I regretting it! I didn't understand what was wrong with me at first. I felt like I was doing something wrong but I wasn't doing anything different. I cut down my caffeine intake considerably in the past couple months and now can't handle what I was so custom to. (Notice all the c words in that sentence?) I'm still buzzing. I'm drinking a ton of water and decided to keep myself busy by cleaning out my closet. I'm done with that and now I'm looking at my room downstairs but can't bring myself to tackle it.
I think I'll move upstairs. I'm so jittery! Yuk.

2 comments:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

L-theanine counteracts the caffeince jitters - I keep a stash just in case I succumb to my mint mocha frapps (such a no-no) :P

StarBerry said...

I just looked that up. Sounds good to me. So does the frapp!