Sunday, July 13, 2008

Still got it


 When I was younger I used to make rice crispy treats all. the. time.   I didn't measure anything and they came out delicious every time.  Well, I just got my hands on some of Sweet and Sara vegan marshmallows from a newish vegan raw spot on Garnet. It's called Synergy. I don't think he has a website.  Its a small store that sells organic clothing, natural products, and he has a fridge full of raw vegan peace pies and wraps. There's seating outside the store that's covered and has a lovely little waterfall. 
 Anyways, the marshmallows took a little longer to melt in the pot but holy cow! did those treats come out tastier then ever! 

2 comments:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

OOooOOoO Thanks for the tip on the new restaurant in PB - we'd make that trip!

StarBerry said...

It's not a restaurant though! I would maybe consider it a snack shack.