Sunday, July 6, 2008

RatDog


 It's been four or five years since I've seen these guys. I always had such a blast at their shows. They played a two day show at Humphrey's. Which was super intimate but full of jerks. I however managed to void all that the first night by standing in the first row. I danced my ass off the whole night. They were, in my opinion, flawless.  I bought one ticket for the 1st and two for the 2nd. I brought another Mama with me the 2nd night. Danced all night in the first row again, but we had to put up with jerks and freaks. Which wasn't anything we couldn't handle it was just weird that we had to. We stayed out until about 2. We ended the night at Hoboken for pizza. That was yum. There were certainly a lot of events that night that I would rather not discuss with the public but we had fun! 

No comments: