Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh, so busy.



 My Mom and Nephew ( he's 9) flew down from WA on Thursday for 5 days.  We went to OB and Belmont park on Friday, the zoo on Saturday, and today we went to a friends birthday party. 
 I went on the roller coaster with my nephew on Friday at Belmont. I was hesitant at first because the last time I went on it it hurt! This time it was pretty fun. There was a little boy behind us that told us we were going to fall out and die and that angels will come down for us. Thanks. I was taking pictures (with Nephews camera) of us and caught a couple of that little boy crapping his pants. Maya went on the Merry-go-round and the boat ride. She had a good time.
 The zoo was freakin HOTTTT. I thought we would be safe just riding the tour bus but none of the animals were out at that time. So we had to hike around in the blazing sun. Fun. My favorite animals were the gorillas this time. Baby gorillas are the cutest animals ever! 
 Today we went out to El Cajon for the party. It was pretty cool. The "balloon guy" was  really good.   
 So tomorrow we are going to Sea World in the late afternoon to beat some of the heat. I'm sure the kids will have fun. And I really can't wait to go on that new coaster ride.
 
Some funny things I heard my nephew say:
 I like when parties go on all night. 
 I want to blow up Barbie on the 4th of July.

And a conversation between him and Maya after she turned on a light: 
Her: Light on and off, on and off, on and off, on and off..... 
Him: Ok Maya we get it.
Her : What? We get toys?
Him: No, we get it.
Her: We get bit?
Him: No! We get the point!
Her: Ok, where is it?
Him: No! 
Her: Oh, I got it! 
Him: What?!?
Her: Here you go. Here's the point. Got it?
                                                            

No comments: