Saturday, June 14, 2008

Balcony Garden




 It's kinda getting crowded but I think the more green the better. On one side I have the tomatoes, squash, peas, sunflowers, rosemary, cilantro, and some others I totally forgot. I love surprises. Behind the tomatoes I have a killer aloe and the not so great rose bush (stems).
 And on the other side more rosemary and tomatoes, strawberries, salvia, ficus, jasmine, plumeria,  and a very used aloe. Of course there's the xmas tree (which I trimmed recently), and two types of flowers. Hibiscus and another I can never remember the name of but have them tattooed on the back of my legs. Those ones. 
 
And I was thinking today that maybe a planter box around the perimeter wouldn't be a bad idea. There's not that much space and getting all that plastic out of there would be nice. 

No comments: