Friday, May 2, 2008

Conversations

 Today on the way to and from People's we drove through Mission Beach. On the way home Maya says: "Lets go to the blue park."
   Me: "Which one is the blue park?"
Maya: "The one with all the toys for me to play with."
   Me:  "The one with dolphins?"
Maya: "No, the blue one."
   Me: "What else does it have?"
Maya: "The blue park behind the roller coaster."
   Me: " Oh, OK."
Maya: "Yeah,  just turn around and go back to the roller coaster and the park is there."

 We have never been to the park near the roller coaster for one. And secondly, she's telling me to turn the car around!

 Earlier I was downstairs and she was upstairs on the bed and she yells for me. So I go up there.
    Me: "What is it?" 
Maya: " I picked lots of boogers."
    Me: "Well, where are they?"
Maya: "I hid them under the pillow so you can't see them."

 Oh sweet child of mine!

1 comment:

RedSpiral said...

At least they're not on the wall next to her bed like her grody cousin Dryden.... :P