Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wall of Art


 Maya pulled her water colors out to paint again. Something she hasn't done since December. While she does her share of painting, she always ask me to paint. And she'll tell me what to paint. So this time she wanted me to paint a pineapple, orange juice, and a dinosaur. She helped finish the dinosaur which I think came out quite lovely. We posted them on the wall with a computer print of her that we found stashed. I'm hoping to reach the end of the wall but we need to get more water colors. We are down to brown. The water colors are really incredible. They are all natural, made with plants and vegetables. I'm pretty amazed with the quality. The brand is Fabio. German I think.  

1 comment:

R(k) said...

Awesome. Your own art gallery for local artists!