Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nope, not pregnant

 Where do I even begin with this one? 
Ok, it all started AFTER I had Maya, almost instantly. And to this day people (mainly old women and mothers) assume that I am pregnant with my second child. I have never been asked 
(ok maybe once) just assumed. So you would think that might bother me. It did at first. I thought oh no I must look fat. But I'm not. I'm not even the least bit over weight. I actually might be a little under weight for my height. I don't know. Sometimes I feel like saying yes to strangers but what's the point? It always shocks me too. It reminds me to stand or sit up straight. That's the first thought that comes to mind now when someone asks me when my baby's due. Damn scoliosis. It actually might get better if I had someone asking me all day. Because once a day isn't really helping. Rest assured I will be wearing the Yes, I'm pregnant shirt when I am blessed with another child.
 Yes, I do have a little jelly roll.
 Yes, I do have bad posture.
 Yes, I do exercise.
 Yes, I eat healthy.
 Yes, I do want another child. 
 No, I'm not pregnant.

  

2 comments:

RedSpiral said...

Yes you are freaking stunning

Yes you look amazing when you are pregnant, Holy Goddess!

Yes I can't wait for you to have another baby!!!!

lola coca-cola said...

I will admit that I have gotten the pg vibe from you, but I would NEVER ask! I think it's because you are so tiny that the (also tiny) mama belly that you have is more noticeable. But you're totally hot and it's a good thing that you're thinking about your posture, right?

So glad to have discovered your blog.