Saturday, February 23, 2008

D-lish






 Yummy yummy yummy. What do you get when you put a little brown rice and herbs together with a kitchen ballerina, roasted veggies, the king cook (pronounced by Maya), and a sprinkle of cheese?  
 Why the yummiest brown rice pizza ever, of course!
 It was suppose to be vegan but I don't like vegan cheese nor am I vegan so I added a little bit of raw cheddar cheese. It came out delicious and I had fun making it.  VLV baby! Sort of....
 I also made the Sunflower Lentil Pie from VLV yesterday which came out pretty tasty but not so pretty. It looked like mud in a dish. 
 I wasn't that impressed with the recipes at first but now that I'm actually making some the others are looking more tasty. 
 Question. Why doesn't my computer know the word vegan? 

1 comment:

RedSpiral said...

I miss cheese. *sigh*